Funny Picture of the day/ Service


This picture was taken by Hilary Anderson- Josh's sister. Thank you, Hilary! This blog is also a service blog. If you haven't heard of a service blog, it's because I just made it up. Let me explain it to you. I want to serve. I want to serve you- my friends and family. That is why I will be calling you guys up randomly- so I can know what is going on in your lives and how I can best serve you better. Besides the phone calls, you can also e-mail me right after a SERVICE blog is posted. In that e-mail you can tell me anything you want to. Label the e-mail SERVICE blog and I will tell Josh right now that he is not to read any e-mails labeled SERVICE blog. You can write down all your worries and cares. I will either a) listen to it with a gentle and caring heart or b) listen to it with a gentle and caring heart and try to do whatever the Spirit prompts me to do. This will be good. It will be a practice for me when my children want to express their concerns. I will know how to listen and to hearken.

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott

Comments