Funny Kid Sayings


Jonah said something really funny the other day. I was handing out pieces of Halloween candy (it's almost gone thankfully!) and then teaching the kids what each type of candy was called *you would think that they would know that when they were born!*. I told Jonah that his piece of candy was a "Baby Ruth" (why I was giving him "the good" candy- I don't know!) and

he said "It's only for babies?"
At first I didn't understand.
"No, it's for kids."
"It's for Babies?"
No, it's a Baby Ruth...
Oh- a Baby Ruth!
No, Jonah, it's not for babies,
it's just called Baby Ruth.

I'm taking the kids to Chuck E Cheese today. Wish me luck! Hopefully they won't run too crazy and wild and hopefully there are no sick kids that will get my kids sick, or wild kids that will beat up on my kids, since they are so innocent themselves- you know! Maybe I'll post pictures on Friday. Maybe not. Who knows what I will blog about!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments