Elizabeth's Missing tooth and preschool



Here are some pictures of Elizabeth's missing tooth. She went to the dollar store right away (with her aunt and uncle Anderson) and bought a princess "jewelry" set. She loves jewelry. She's been dressing up ever since. The boys want to join her dressing up, so Ethan put on a red shirt and red sweats and said "I'm blood man!"- what a boy! Jonah put on three pairs of sweats (I had just bought them some at Target) and said "I'm a robot! What boys!

I other news, I have passworded this blog. If anyone else did not get an invitation, have them e-mail me and I will send them an invite! I feel better about how secure my blog is now.

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott (see I can post my last name and have no worries about it!- hopefully!)

Comments