Trip to Philly, Take 2!


The kids were watching our portable dvd player in the way back, Asher was in front and we headed off. I have more pictures, but everytime I try to download a picture, the sign "Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." Sorry! That's right! Does anyone know why that happens? I need to call Comcastic! I think I'll do that today! Anyways, there was a great time had by all. We got to see Ellen, who at five months pregnant looks like me eight months pregnant- of course, I'm always so small. Very Cute. Their house is lovely and has inspired me to take down all the 70's style white curtains adorning our living and dining room. The rooms look so much better now and I plan on attacking our bathroom, with the peach shell wallpaper, with a paper scorer anyday now. Today? Maybe!
In other news, I went to counseling again yesterday. It went well. It turns out that what I have is not really called "Co-Dependency" it's actually "Differentiation", although I like "Co-Dependency" better, so I will still leave that label on it for my blogging terms. "Differentiation" means that I am trying to be the one in the family that breaks old patterns of behavior and stops them from passing to the next generation. I have yet to get the book she has reccomended me "The Dance of Intimacy" but I need to go check my e-mail and get the author from her.
This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I've heard of that book--although whether it was through dad or because I helped people find it at the bookstore, I can't remember. I do think it's supposed to be good, though.
--Jen