Therapy/Counseling


My therapy/counseling session went really well yesterday. The kids were okay with the babysitter (my aunt Ellen- thanks!), I found my way there just fine and the counselor, we will call her Marie, was very nice and friendly. She graduuated from BYU also, so I feel that I have a connection with her. We're planning on meeting every other week for 12 sessions. I did have a nightmare the night before I saw her and last night. Oh well, I guess that's what counseling does to you. Also, they gave me a questionaire and I scored a 70, where the cut-off to show whether you are in distress or not is at 63. Most people are at 63 or below. At least I wasn't at 95!
This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Anonymous said…
i am glad that you are able to go to therapy. i feel like there is something very calming and hopeful about it. i hope that you are able to learn to be happier and to see yourself as the rest of us do.
love, kristen
Unknown said…
Hope therapy continues to go well...i am sure anyone with 4 kids your ages probably should score closer to 100 on the distress meter!! so you did good (: Asher is looking more and more like a little boy andnot a baby (: