Happy Friday!


Fridays are always nice! Tonight Lisi (the other Elizabeth Abbott) is watching the kids while Josh and I go out on a date! Hurray! Josh will be just coming home from work, so he will probably be tired! We should probably go out on Saturdays, but tommorow is general conference (see: http://www.lds.org/) so he goes to a meeting from 8 -10pm tommorow. Poor Josh got stuck on the Metro yesterday for an hour. They had some mechanical problems. He called me at 6 pm and said "I'm still on the Metro." I probably should have said "Still? Wow!" All I said was "Well, we're sitting down to dinner right now, so..." We were both having long days. I taught Joy School- which means six three years olds (one a five year old) in my house for two and a half hours. I'm usually a little worn out after that!


I guess that's the price I have to pay, to get the other Moms to watch my kids for two and a half hours when it's their turn to teach. I haven't decided if it's worth it yet.


This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments