Happy Friday!


Fridays are always nice! Tonight Lisi (the other Elizabeth Abbott) is watching the kids while Josh and I go out on a date! Hurray! Josh will be just coming home from work, so he will probably be tired! We should probably go out on Saturdays, but tommorow is general conference (see: http://www.lds.org/) so he goes to a meeting from 8 -10pm tommorow. Poor Josh got stuck on the Metro yesterday for an hour. They had some mechanical problems. He called me at 6 pm and said "I'm still on the Metro." I probably should have said "Still? Wow!" All I said was "Well, we're sitting down to dinner right now, so..." We were both having long days. I taught Joy School- which means six three years olds (one a five year old) in my house for two and a half hours. I'm usually a little worn out after that!


I guess that's the price I have to pay, to get the other Moms to watch my kids for two and a half hours when it's their turn to teach. I haven't decided if it's worth it yet.


This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Depression and the Inauguration '09

Baby Name Woes

Angels Among Us