Firday- I mean Friday



Sometimes I have to type fast to get my blog written for the day. Today it is Firday- I mean Friday. Hello to all my old friends, Eliza, Sarah, Katie and Melissa, whom I just found their blogs online. Who knew that all the time I was blogging, they were blogging too? Blogging has become the new scrapbook. Have I done my scrapbooks for the last four months? No. Have I blogged every week day? Almost! So, there you go. I mean, we did just move, so that always puts my scrapping on hold for a while. Although there was a scrapbook enrichment group yesterday and I really wanted to go- but Josh got in late and had a rough day, so we ended up watching the first season of The Office instead. I am such a slacker! Anyways- here's a recent picture of my kids. I seem to be blogging mostly about our new house, instead of my kids!




This is my bglo. My name is Mgean Abbttoo. (Just kidding- This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Cute kids! the background looks like home, sigh.
love, kristen
Katie and Eric said…
Megan...blogs are great! I loved seeing the pictures of your kids. it is amazing how much everyone grows up in 2+ years and the additions to families and also the moves that are made. It looks like your guys are staying busy. Thanks for letting me know about your blog.
Katie Christensen
Sarah said…
Megan, your kids are so cute, your blogs are cute. Blogs are great thanks for letting me know about it. Keep in touch. I also wanted to say I think I have the same thing as you the co-dependency thing. Guess I should try to get thearapy too.
Sarah
Melissa Garn said…
Yea Megan! I am so glad you found me! I love your blog! I love that you just say stuff like ti is! You are the best! It sounds like things are going well. Do you still have the same cell phone? I need more twins advise from the expert!
You kids are so dang cute! Asher could be a triplet with his brothers! So fun!
Melissa
Melissa Garn said…
I forgot...I loved the part in your blog about the accorn up the nose. Just two weeks ago Corbin stuck a bee-bee (is that how you spell it?) up his nose and we had to go to the doctor to have it removed. I still need to write about it in our blog! Good times!
Sarah said…
Don't you love how many people you can find that you know! I spend way too many hours looking at these blogs. As a plus, I don't watch General Hospital anymore!
Mrs Abbott said…
Sarah,

Plus, some people's blogs are better than General Hospital! One of my
friends has twins, one's husband is starting a new business and I'm always
willing to talk about my co-dependency! I wanted to do one about conception
and the birth process, but Josh thought that was a little too personal.
Dang!
Megan
Mrs Abbott said…
Melissa,

Yep, we still have the same cell phone #. Josh got a blackberry from work
(it's mostly reimbursed, so I got the cell phone!) I mostly leave it in my
purse, so I won't forget it while going out, but I check my messages!

Megan