FAMILY, isn't it about time?


This past weekend we visited the Washington D.C. Temple Visitor's Center. It was so neat! It has a huge window where you can see the temple perfectly. While driving away from the temple I saw a house right outside the temple gates. I wrote down the address and I am going to check how much this house is on www.zillow.com , so that I can buy it as my future dream home. Why is it that we own a nice home and I am already setting my sites on newer and nicer planes? I need to make my home lovely enough to enjoy living right where I am!


Anyways, the sister missionary at the Visitor's Center was very friendly and nice and helped Elizabeth recognize the Spirit. For some reason, whenever she feels the spirit, she gets shy and leans towards us.


After the Visitor's Center we went on a picnic at a nearby park. Josh and I were talking about how important families are in these days. I said something funny- if someone is trying to get pregnant they should say to their spouse- "Family- isn't it about time ?" (the LDS church has a line of commercials that uses the tag- Family- isn't it about time?).


This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Anonymous said…
still the prettiest temple, in my opinion.
hilary
liz said…
that is my fav temple and where i was sealed to my husband!!!