Crazy Picture Thursday!


It's crazy picture Thursday! This is a piece I found and I think it's called "Diving Spoon." Pretty cool, huh? It reminds me of chocolate. I'm a big fan of chocolate. Not the really dark, real kind of chocolate- the milk chocolate that's just normal. Not the cadbury milk chocolate that's way too sweet or even most of the American chocolate. What I really love is the European milk chocolate! They know how to make it! Mmm. So, next time you indulge in a Toblerone, a blueberry truffle from Sees Candy (to they have that in the East and no, they are not European, but I love them anyway) or one of those square bars of chocolate with hazelnuts (perfect for the fall time)- think of me!
This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey Meg--This pic was from Crazy Pic Thursday on Sep. 20--thought it looked familiar! It's all good, though. The chocolate in Japan is amazing--they have strawberry, banana, vanilla and tons of truffles. I will have to send you some as soon as I can get enough Japanese to handle the post office! Love ya ~Amy