Crazy Picture Thursday, a day late



Normally I do a crazy picture on Thursdays, but I completely forgot about it, so here it is. This is the snack we took on our road trip to Philly. Josh loved them! I asked him if he wanted some pretzels and he said "sure" very blandly. Upon tasty these honey mustard, whole wheat pretzel twists, he proclaimed them no longer pretzels, but small pieces of sheer goodness. And I quote "I could just keep eating and eating these." Not bad from someone who doesn't enjoy pretzels! Happy Friday, y'all!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oooh--This is my favorite snack! I can (and have) eat a whole bag of these within a few hours. Glad you've discovered a good product. It was so great to see you guys the other night. Asher is so cute! Love ya! ~Amy Jo
Joanie said…
Yes, I have had them too and they are irresistable! ~Mom

Is your skype working better now?