Zoom, zoom

Josh, you are ready to speed off to your new job with your new (ok- used, but new to you) 2002 Nissan Altima. Yeah! You get to ride in style! I swore we would never own two cars that were the same color, because it looks like we own a fleet of the same car. So, our next van- after this one wears out or we get too big for it, will definitely not be silver. Hot pink, maybe. Silver no.

I've learned with Josh going back to work, that work is something that really motivates some people. Josh is now happier, more excited about life and more motivated. If it didn't cause this improvement in him, I would say don't go to work! Now that I know that work for him is like having babies for me, I support him in every way! It's amazing what joy we can find in our lives by fulfilling our roles. Ok. Off my soap box. Have a good day.

Megan Abbott.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice car, Josh! Try not to go too fast.
hilary