Tired.



Have you ever been so tired that you can't even talk? I am like this this morning. I am normally a morning person, so I am usually talking a lot, or humming or moving around. Today I can barely talk. I had to give Elizabeth a thumbs up, when she wanted to be excused from breakfast. Crazy, huh?

I'm trying to install my webcam that I bought so I can use Skype. I spent an hour on it yesterday and Josh even tried it. I think I dropped it, so now it doesn't work! If it doesn't work by Thursday- my errand day- I am going to return in and just get a normal speaker thing. Hopefully people at BestBuy will be there to help me.

This is a picture of me for my Sype (sype.com- it's where you can make phone calls online) label thing.

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yes! I have been that tired before, and it's miserable. If I don't fall asleep on the couch, then I put on a video, go to bed, and ask the kids to wake me up when it's over.

My kids also forget how to sleep through the night between 2 and 3 years of age. It's annoying, because you think you shouldn't have to deal with it again. Unfortunately, I don't have any great advice to share; just keep working on it and you will sleep again.

-MaryRuth
Dave said…
Sorry you've been so tired... Hope you're feeling more energized. love ya-
David