New website...


This is a lung ashtray. Pretty funny, huh? From time to time, I run into fun websites. I got this website: http://www.threelayercake.com/ from another blog. I will be posting more fun pictures later this week.
It's five am and I'm awake! Why? Because all my kids are sleeping through the night and I have no idea how sleep through the night myself. Can anyone teach me? How to sleep through the night, 1 oh 1 for Mothers who have not slept through the night for years.
For those of you who are still wondering whether I will jump on the techno band wagon and buy a microphone and webcam, I plan to do it soon! My nights and weekends have been booked with home projects and new state parks to visit (this weekend we went to a Shaker Forest Festival- didn't bring my camera- big oops- very cool), so when things calm down, I hope to jump on that wagon right away!
This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Sarah said…
Hey Megan. I love your blog, and I totally love your signoff. It's very original. You sound like you got right into the thick of things out there. We're still trying to find our way around. I'm jealous of your joy school!