Monday Madness


This past weekend we went boating- ok, not me and Asher, but Josh and the three kids. There's a local lake that rents out small boats. We've been there before and we wanted to go before it closes for the season next weekend. The boys loved it. Elizabeth wanted to go back after ten minutes.

Now, it is Monday Madness. I let the boys cry themselves to sleep last night. How old are they do you ask? Three and a half, and still not sleeping through the night? Yes! I think the move shook them up. Needless to say, at 2:30 am JOnah woke up and cried for a half an hour. I sat up and waited for him to sleep. After screaming at the top of his lungs, asking for a story, his blanket, anything! he fell asleep. I told them I wouldn't get them the night before, so they wouldn't feel neglected. A half an hour someone cried again, but fell back asleep. At 4 am Ethan woke up and I thought it was Jonah again. I went in there, not willing to let him cry it out again- I would try in another month. It was Etahn awake- oops. I hurried out of the room, but he saw me and really wanted "his blanket on. Twenty minutes later he was asleep. An hour later, I fell back asleep vowing never to sleep train twins again! Even if I have them next pregnancy!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments