Living Room- still in progress though



Here's a picture of our formal living room, plus furniture. It's still a work in progress though, as I need to add newer pictures, a rug and throw pillows.

Thanks to all who have made comments to my blog. I will keep posting daily, or almost daily. Yesterday I could not get online at all. I think it was our power shortage that effected it!

This morning is my turn to teach Joy School! We'll see how it goes. Yesterday I got my hair cut from a lady in our ward. She did a great job, even with her four and two year old running around like crazy. Here's a blog I recently found late at night: www.candyblog.com. I plan on giving new, different candy out this Halloween.

Josh started his new job yesterday. He came home at ten to seven. When he walked in, all the kids were reading books. I said "Daddy's home" and went to greet him. The kids kept reading, when normally they would all run and greet him. They must have been too tired already! Then, Josh fell asleep on the boys floor, while putting them to bed. A busy day!

Love, Megan

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love the way your living room looks. Very modern and comfy at the same time. Rugs and throw pillows would add some nice color to top it off.
Unknown said…
HI Meg - Love the room too! I agree that it would look even better with maybe some red accent pillows to match the lamp shades and maybe even red picture frame or art prints when you change or add to the wall art (: