Diving Spoon


Welcome to funny picture day Thursday. Every Thursday I am going to post a funny picture. It's to celebrate making through half the week, just like Josh's job does when they bring donuts and danishes to the lunch on Mondays and Thursdays. Sure, you have to work twelve hour days, but it's worth the free donut, right?
Sure, you have to slog through my boring blogs daily, but it's worth it for funny picture Thursday, right?
In other news, I've bought a web cam/speaker for my computer! Hooray! It should be up and running soon. Now, I encourage all to get one, so I can see your lovely faces from across the country!
In sad news, I have run out of money for decorating our home. Now it has to stay in the condition it is until 1) I break down and run my credit card bill higher than it even is now. 2) Josh gets a huge bonus for something (not likely in the near future) 3) I get gifts of money (please send them to: home in need of more stuff, Montgomery Village, MD). Thanks.
This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments