Computer lliterate?


So, no picture today. Oh, wait- today is crazy picture Thursday. Let me go download one.
This is a picture of a rug and two throw pillows, taken off the internet from some art show. What a way to say good morning, when you first step out of bed!

Let me just say that trying to install my new webcam has been the hardest thing I've done online yet. Blogging is nothing compared to trying to figure out which program that I have installed in the past two years is now using my speaker from my webcam. I feel like my computer has been neglected and now it is loaded down with lots and lots of junk food- ie programs, downloads galore, etc. I have now switched to firefox to get faster service and I couldn't post my blog because cookies was not enabled. First of all, who calls it cookies??? Second of all, who dis-enabled my cookies??? I didn't! Anyways. I will go download my webcam when my computer is washed, cleaned and dried. It even tells me I still have print jobs running from my old printer. How do I cancel old print jobs, when I don't have the printer anymore?
Any ideas?

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Fox and Amy said…
Meg--that stinks! Thanks for putting so much effort into the webcam. At least you've tried! Mom and Dad had issues with a webcam they bought and just ordered another one online. Laris and Ruthy all had problems setting up their webcams, and I'm sure I would have to, if we didn't have one already installed in the computer when we got it. By the way, how are you liking your new KitchenAid? Let me know! Love ya~Amy Jo