Elizabeth and Kindergarten



This picture was taken at Bear Lake this past July. Elizabeth did not get into Kindergarten this year. I'm okay with that. Now, I still get one more year of lounging in my pajamas until 9 am- which I am doing now.

Also, Elizabeth and the boys will be one year next to each other in school. So, when Elizabeth is in fourth grade, the boys will be in third grade. That should be fun for them!

Right now Josh is sanding our floors with a very loud and noisy sander. I will post pictures tomorrow if I can. We are settling into our house more. We recently got a new couch and we are working on setting things up. I have to go- Asher is pulling at my leg. This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Jen said…
I definitely like the more visual format. Yay pictures!