On Blogging

Flashback when Declan was six months old. Such a cutie!!

I thought that I had been blogging for 10 years this year, but I looked through my posts and saw only until 2007. Then I remembered- I had another blog (? on address) that I used to blog at. And so, it has been 10 years since I've started blogging! Ahh!!! Crazy!

I read some of my old posts and I was so funny! I think I've gotten older and more serious. :( 

It was so great to hear the stories of when Ethan and Jonah and Elizabeth and Asher were all little and running around the house. I miss those days. Elizabeth turns 14 on Saturday! Fourteen! A miamaid! The only thing she wants for her birthday is her iphone's screen to be fixed, she loves to spend time with her friends and she is still a joy to have around!

I am so thankful to have Declan around the house and hear how he calls Black Widow Spiders Black Windows. Today we went to Harmons for our weekly grocery shopping (a little more expensive but I try to buy the things on sale) and he was thrilled with a blue car cart! I opened a bag of gold fish for him and he sat and ate and looked. He got out by the toy cars and promptly wanted to take one home and when I said no he promptly cried (he was tired).

We put him in a toddler bed on Saturday night which unfortunately coincided with a wedding open house (Yay Lisee and Epper!) and two cake pops, one brownie and two lemonades for him. Needless to say he was bouncing in and out of his bed until 10;30 that night!

I wish we had a little one for Declan to play with. It was a year ago this past week that I had my last miscarriage. The anniversary has been a little tough, especially since I would have thought we would be pregnant again by now. 

Ah,well. Heavenly Father is control and He knows what is best for our family. I put my total trust and care in Him and in His loving plan for all of us.

Signing off------Megan

Comments