On Moving



We said our goodbyes last night at farewell party with people from our Church Ward. Even though we still have two weeks to go it was better to play it safe. We loved seeing everyone- including some of our favorite faces and saying goodbye, mourning the fact that we had only been here a year.

I feel a little overwhelmed with all that I need to do, but I know that it will work out. Reserving the truck, getting 7th grade shots for Asher before we go, picking up more boxes.

Josh and I spoke at Church yesterday on Faith. He did such a good job. Faith starts with our thoughts- as a seed- and then grows and grows. I gave just a short talk as usual with mostly stories of our trials and how our faith grew during them.

Wish us luck! We have found a home to rent in Gilbert that we love. It has a green kitchen, a piano room, is directly across from a cute park (Declan will love that) and a pool built into the deck.

Now we just need to get there!

Comments