My Story, Part 1


  I have many stories but this is the story of how I was born. I was born to a 28 year old Mother and  Teacher who also happened to be a hippie and a 27 yr old Father who also happened to be a Native American Reading Tutor that was also a hippie as well. They wore their hair long, had orange and brown clothes and embraced nature. They were also Mormon. And still are!

My twin sister Molly and I were born on the same birthday! Can you imagine that? She came out first and I decided that the world was not for me and I would NOT come out unless I had 3 nurses in my pushing and begging me to leave. I finally did. In a huff! But smiled when I got here.

That’s how I often am. I make a decision and then I wonder “Hm...should I really do this?!”
When I went to college I felt like yelling “take me back” but I was SO glad I stayed.

Before getting married to my handsome husband I thought “Is he really the one? Should I back out now?” I got married and I am SO SO grateful.

Now we have accepted a job at ASU Law School and Infind myself packing and thinking “how did I get myself here? Maybe we could just stay here forever.” But, I know I will be happy once I get there- that’s always how it is!

So, here’s to many exciting, warm new adventures for the School Year of 2018! Did I mention I have 5 kids as well? That’s a story for another day!

Comments