Snow update

So, the weather forecasters talked up this storm all week! 12-36 inches of snow, with winds and everything! Schools let out early on Friday, the Federal Government let everyone out early. Even Josh's firm shut down at 1 pm. He got home at 2 pm. We happily turned on a movie, broke out the popcorn and waited for the snow to hit. It started slowly around 11:30 pm with a crazy drop in temperature and kept coming down slowly. At six pm we only had an inch on the ground. We laughed it up. This is the big storm? Oh, so big! We are so scared! Four hours later, a couple more inched and the lights began to flicker on and off. Hmm... a little more scary. This morning I have never seen so much snow in my life! It's like a story book. If you picked up Asher and put him in the snow, it would reach up to his chin. It took me a half an hour to shovel a small pathway in the two and a half feet deep snow. We're not laughing anymore!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Okay....so let's see some pictures! I can't believe you guys have gotten that much! I think it'd be fun to one day actually be "snowed in". Sounds like you are just about there!
Douglas Smith said…
What an experience! I like the sitting it out with popcorn and a movie idea. :-) As long as the power doesn't go out!