tlc

On Friday night, Josh and I went to a Valentines' Dance at our Church. It was fun, even though not many people showed up because of the freezing rain that had been going on all day. It's funny here. It's below 32 degrees, but instead of snowing, it rains and then the rain freezes on everything it touches- cars, roads, etc. They canceled school and then no one was at the YMCA to watch my kids while I worked out since school was canceled.

At the dance, we filled out a survey about our spouses. Under Favorite TV show, Josh wrote "Baby story." It's true. It's my favorite show, although I don't get to watch since I've had my babies. They seem to think crying, messy babies and Mothers in Labor are no fun to watch at all.

The Baby Story is on at 2 pm our time on the tlc channel. Another favorite show I love to watch is Take Home Chef, and what not to wear. You can check out these shows at www.tlc.com.

Have fun. This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

Comments

Laura said…
Hey, we live literally across the street from the store that the Take Home Chef goes to to find his people. It's Whole Foods, and I don't shop there very often, but I know of people that have been "got" by him. Funny huh. Your blog is private, right? I'm going private with mine...any advice? did you lose a lot of people at first?
Fox and Amy said…
I love Take Home Chef! Curtis Stone is H.O.T.! Oh, how I miss TLC and Bringing Home Baby. Just remember to change the channel during the labor part--you don't want to get any negative images of labor that will stick with you forever. Love ya!
Sarah said…
I love watching a baby story too, but we don't have cable and I'm sure my kids wouldn't like to see it either. I haven't watched it in a long time. Hey, How is Jen & her hubby doing?