We Need a Little Christmas!


Presents under the Tree!
 


 Acting out the Nativity Scene. I forgot our little sheep!

 Elizabeth studying baby Jesus.

 Opening 1 Christmas Present on Christmas Eve.


 Santa got Martinelli's this year! Yum! (won't mention how Santa later left his glass on the side table and made a ring! Next year Santa gets coasters too!)



New Jammies! On Christmas Morning (Asher is a little excited- ok, they all are!)
Ethan opens a grow-your-own dinosaur egg out of his stocking.
 Elizabeth loves her new, fuzzy socks! (It does get to 40 degrees here!)


 Jonah with his stocking toy.

 Josh opens a new book! Great choice!

 Ethan looking cute!

 What is up with Asher making faces at the camera? This year the kids all chose a sibling to be Secret Santa to. It was cute to see them each choose the present they bought (when it was their turn to give out a gift) and give it to that person. Since they had taken time and effort to choose it, they were excited to see them open it. The boys got a lot of crafts/building stuff which is what they LOVE!

Angry Bird Pajama Christmas! They loved it! They did mention having Angry Bird slippers would be even cooler. I guess you can always improve, am I right?(Jonah, Asher, Ethan)

 I saw this blue M&M guy and just HAD to get it for Ethan. Elizabeth is wearing the very cute hat Mom Abbott crocheted for me and I love the color and feel of!



And almost last, but not least- Josh bought and refinished this musical jewelry box for me. He had this rose and my initials engraved on it. It plays Le Vie en Rose. I won't say whether it made me cry Ok. It made me cry. So thoughtful and sweet.

 And last, but not least, the kids got a trampoline. They've wanted one for so very long and having 3 boys and wonderful weather almost all year long and a good sized yard, we went for it. They helped put it together and have played on it a ton.

We didn't go anywhere for Christmas this year, but we had a GREAT Christmas. Hope you all did too!


Comments

Hilary said…
Great christmas blog! I want to do mine too - maybe when Chloe feels better. I love the music box and all those silly, happy faces. I never want to go anywhere for Christmas. Home is best!
Unknown said…
Love the nativity photos the most! What a fun Christmas and can't wait to come visit and play on the trampoline too!!!

Popular posts from this blog

My Depression and the Inauguration '09

Baby Name Woes

Angels Among Us