We Need a Little Christmas!


Presents under the Tree!
 


 Acting out the Nativity Scene. I forgot our little sheep!

 Elizabeth studying baby Jesus.

 Opening 1 Christmas Present on Christmas Eve.


 Santa got Martinelli's this year! Yum! (won't mention how Santa later left his glass on the side table and made a ring! Next year Santa gets coasters too!)



New Jammies! On Christmas Morning (Asher is a little excited- ok, they all are!)
Ethan opens a grow-your-own dinosaur egg out of his stocking.
 Elizabeth loves her new, fuzzy socks! (It does get to 40 degrees here!)


 Jonah with his stocking toy.

 Josh opens a new book! Great choice!

 Ethan looking cute!

 What is up with Asher making faces at the camera? This year the kids all chose a sibling to be Secret Santa to. It was cute to see them each choose the present they bought (when it was their turn to give out a gift) and give it to that person. Since they had taken time and effort to choose it, they were excited to see them open it. The boys got a lot of crafts/building stuff which is what they LOVE!

Angry Bird Pajama Christmas! They loved it! They did mention having Angry Bird slippers would be even cooler. I guess you can always improve, am I right?(Jonah, Asher, Ethan)

 I saw this blue M&M guy and just HAD to get it for Ethan. Elizabeth is wearing the very cute hat Mom Abbott crocheted for me and I love the color and feel of!



And almost last, but not least- Josh bought and refinished this musical jewelry box for me. He had this rose and my initials engraved on it. It plays Le Vie en Rose. I won't say whether it made me cry Ok. It made me cry. So thoughtful and sweet.

 And last, but not least, the kids got a trampoline. They've wanted one for so very long and having 3 boys and wonderful weather almost all year long and a good sized yard, we went for it. They helped put it together and have played on it a ton.

We didn't go anywhere for Christmas this year, but we had a GREAT Christmas. Hope you all did too!


Comments

Hilary said…
Great christmas blog! I want to do mine too - maybe when Chloe feels better. I love the music box and all those silly, happy faces. I never want to go anywhere for Christmas. Home is best!
Unknown said…
Love the nativity photos the most! What a fun Christmas and can't wait to come visit and play on the trampoline too!!!