Happy Birthday, Charlotte


Today we remember my dear sweet niece who passed away in June of 2009 at the age of 16 months old. We love you, Char Char! Tell your little bro to travel safely here!


I cut my hair. Changing things up, once again. I look kind of tired here. I could say it's the lighting, yeah, that's it!


Slight a-line in back. It feels great!

This is my blog. My name is Megan Abbott.

--update on Elizabeth. She's completed a Brain MRI and now has a constrast MRI scheduled for Monday afternoon and a 24 hr EEG for Wednesdsay. We'll keep you all posted.

Comments

Fox and Amy said…
Oh--I love your hair! That's sweet to celebrate Charlotte. I like your hair color, too--it came out great. Love ya!
Joanie said…
I love your hair..it is your best style. You look beautiful. Love ya, too!